Since 1974, DJ Fabricators, Inc. has been manufacturing high quality precision sheet metal components. Started in a small rental space, we have expanded through the years to our own 20,000 square foot facility, located in Ipswich, Massachusetts. We have worked with hundreds of companies, ranging from small start-ups to major publicly-traded corporations.
Regardless of size, we have always offered the same services and the same goals to all our customers. We aim to work closely with our customers, build trusting long-standing relationships, and produce the highest quality items quickly and efficiently.
Through the past year, we have made major improvements to our facility.
- A new 3000 watt Trumpf Laser, model 2530. This top of the line laser has already allowed us to move quicker and cleaner through our shop processes, saving valuable time during production.
- A new Hurco Vertical Maching center. Perfect for small production machining and quick-turn prototype runs.
- A new Finn-Power 2525 punch. This allows us to run the laser and turret simultaneously, increasing our productively and shortening our leadtimes.
- Three new Miller MIG/TIG welders and expanded the area to four booths. We still offer spot welding as well.
- Expanded deburring and grinding area. We added a Donaldson air filtration system that will keep all the dust particles away from our machinery and employees, creating a cleaner atmosphere through the shop.
These changes have already shown to have increased productivity through the first year of use.